Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hard Times Chili

According to the Internet, people are still looking at this blog! Wow!

How long has it been? So long I got an entire masters degree. So long, the hands you can barely see in that last entry's pic were my now-married-to-another-guy girlfriend's!

I feel like you deserve something new, Internet people.

I was driving through rural Virginia a couple months ago, and my hickish roommate stopped into a county store. It was a carnival of delights. Country smoked hams everywhere, peanuts galore. And I spotted this wonderful little product:

Look at that logo! Isn't that great?

Turns out Hard Times Cafe is a fairly large restaurant chain in the East Coast with 18 locations in Maryland, DC, and Virginia.


Apparently they serve their Cincinnati Chili over spaghetti with cheddar cheese, which you can see in their press pic:


That's my kind of wackiness. Shame I didn't hear about them until I moved to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment